We live in a time of instant gratification, don’t you agree? So what would be more satisfying that being able to relive your most precious wedding day with a video!
Here I’m including a few questions you can use to decide who would be your best fit:
- What got you into filming? What is your favorite part of filming weddings?
- This will give you a great idea of his passion and what drives him and make a connection on his style and yours. This will be a video you watch for many years to come and you want someone that will be as involved and passionate about it as you are.
- How would you describe your style?
- For filming there are two styles: documentary , cinematic or a mix of both. You will want to get a sense of his/her style and make sure their style aligns with yours. Ask for samples of their work that will allow you to see how professional they are and the kind of work they do.
- Have you worked with my photographer? Are you familiar with him/her?
- Photographers and Videographers work closely throughout your event to capture every moment in the best way possible. Being familiar with each other and styles will allow them to work seamlessly together. If they have never worked together, it’s okay, just make sure they have a chance to meet beforehand to talk about their format and how they want to capture that night.
- Will they have a second shooter, a stationary camera or any other backup cameras around for your wedding?
- A second shooter, or a backup camera will allow for him/her to capture more moments throughout the night. Without it, it can be nearly impossible for the videographer to capture every moment on camera. Most packages include a second shooter but its always best to double check.
Drum roll please…..Living Coral!!!!
Yes Pantone, who we all know as the authority on color, has announced that Living Coral is the color for 2019! Are you excited about this?! I love all colors, so I’m pretty excited to see how all 2019 brides use their creativity to incorporate this color into their color schemes.
I personally don’t own many Coral items because I find other colors complement my skin tone better but for some of you, like my sister, Coral is or could be your color, not just for this year but a staple that you can continue to use on your regular wardrove.
Pantone describes the hue as: “An animating and life-affirming coral hue with a golden undertone that energizes and enlivens with a softer edge.”
View this post on Instagram
Introducing the Pantone Color of the Year 2019, PANTONE 16-1546 Living Coral – an animating and life-affirming coral hue with a golden undertone that energizes and enlivens with a softer edge. Sociable and spirited, the engaging nature of Living Coral welcomes and encourages lighthearted activity. Symbolizing our innate need for optimism and joyful pursuits, Living Coral embodies our desire for playful expression. #COY2019
2018 is just around the corner but Pantone Color of the Year has been announced: Ultra Violet! There has been mixed responses to this color choice but I’m super excited about it. There are many options and ways to play around and incorporate this color scheme into your special day. You are thinking: “ummm I’m not a big fan of violet, so I don’t know about this!”. I hear you, so let me show you a few ideas of what you can do with this year’s color…..